What kind of insurance do I need?

In California you are required to carry Liability insurance but you may need other coverages. Call us to discuss your options.

Liability Coverage- This coverage will pay for BODILY INJURY and/or PROPERTY DAMAGE to the OTHER party for which you become legally responsible for as a result of an automobile accident.

Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: Will pay you and your passengers for BODILY INJURY cause by a negligent uninsured motorist.

Call for a Free Quote today!

Medical Payments:

Will pay reasonable expenses incurred for necessary medical and /or funeral services because of bodily injury caused by accident and sustained by YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHILE OCCUPYING A COVERED AUTOMOBILE.


Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident, when you are "at fault". Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It's the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you're willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive coverage is very similar to collision coverage - the main difference is that comprehensive covers damage caused to your vehicle caused by any unknown party or "act of God". Vandalism, flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are all events usually covered by comprehensive automobile insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it's not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Other Optional Coverage: Rental, Towing, Mechanical Breakdown, Loan/Lease or Repair/Replacement Cost Coverage.


Home Insurance

Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Depending on where you live - a house, apartment, or condominium - the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.

Call for a Free Quote today!


Business Insurance

Whether you are an established business looking for the best rates for your company's business insurance or have just launched a new business, we can help you find the absolute best business insurance solution available.

Types of Business Insurance: Commercial Auto, General Liability, Workers Compensation, Health, Commercial Property and Business Owners Policy to name a few.